We are excited to be interviewed by KnowBodies for their outstanding medical podcast. The hosts honored us by saying, “This is one of the best conversations we’ve ever had.” We invite you to have a listen and hear more about our philosophy of dentistry.
“Your job is not to know everything. Your job is know the right questions to ask.” -Dr. Dan Kim, on what advice he gives to new doctors or dentists
In the episode, we discuss:
The Dentist Approach: An Interprofessional Discussion of What Works Well in Healthcare
- The evolution of dentistry and it’s uniqueness in the health industry
- Finding a balance between medicine and customer service
- How to create an experience that puts the patient first
- The value of education and behavior change and leveraging each
- Similarities between PT’s and dentists, and the importance of inter-professional cooperation
- Healthcare business models and the future of our service industry
- Flossing, brushing or both?
Thank you to the outstanding Eric Sykstra, DPT, Nick Bracciante, DPT, and Will Boyd, DPT, for having Dr. Kim on the air!